Antoinette Pinkney is a Maryland native who discovered her passion for construction as a little girl. Growing up with a father who is a master carpenter and uncle who is a painter. She spent most of her childhood in the field helping in the afternoon during week or all day on the weekend.
She brings more than 25 years of hard earned and diversified work experience in the construction industry. During her career, she has held a multitude position. From a carpenter in the field to owner of a Construction Company. Antoinette provides valuable skills and resources to support clients and their goals. Antoinette history and experience in residential, commercial enables her to estimate, plan, manage and successfully deliver a multitude of jobs within schedule and budget, yet keeping quality control at the forefront.
Recent Project List:
1. Turner/Gilbane - HDR Architecture - USACE Army Corps of Engineers
Fort Belvoir Community Hospital - 930 Million IDBB, 1.275 Million Square feet - Multi Story
120 in-patient community hospital and four attached Clinic Buildings
2. Wework - 8 floors - Interior renovation
3. Multifamily - Base building and interior improvements - 67 unit apartment Building
4. Multifamily - Base building and interior improvements - 14 unit apartment Building
5. Multifamily - Base building and interior improvements - 52 unit apartment Building
6. Multifamily - Base building and interior improvements - 36 unit apartment Building